Wednesday 20 July 2011

Anouncement - it's Terror Toys Season!

With enjoying doing Killer Croc Season so much, I thought I'd do another bunch of theme movies. 

There's a lot of movies out there that I haven't seen, but I decided to take advantage of the fact that I have not seen Child's Play nor Puppet Master.  How?  Well I was a little kid when these movies came out and as I grew up an opportunity never presented itself for me to see them.

I have actually seen Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky, but not the original three movies, I've seen none of the Puppet Master films so the plan is to see the first three Chucky Movies and then the first two Puppet Masters and if that goes well, possibly more from that series. 

In the mean time there may be a non related review spring up as I have The Asylum's Moby Dick sitting on my hard drive and I'm debating whether or not to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment